- Publications from the party are always properly signed and spelt out Peter Obi replied Tinubu
- Peter Obi stressed the need for all Nigerians to desist from spreading lies, malice and denigrating other candidates.
Peter Obi, in a statement signed by his Media Adviser, Valentine Obienyem, said it is wrong to link his supporters to fake reports about Tinubu, insisting that publications from the party are always properly signed and spelt out.
He stressed the need for all Nigerians to desist from spreading lies, malice and denigrating other candidates.
Recall that CSONews24 had earlier reported that Tinubu’s campaign organization on Wednesday claimed Obi’s supporters were defaming the APC presidential candidate and charged him to call them to order.
Peter Obi stated that he is aware of the agitations in different parts of the country and has revealed plans to stop it as well as bring everyone together as one happy family.
“On the alleged fake letter from the President of Ghana and the alleged request of 50 Billion Naira monthly payment, Obi was not bothered about their authenticity, it was wickedness to link them to his supporters, any publication from Obi’s group was always properly signed and the place it was coming from very clearly spelt out.
“We know that things are not well in Nigeria. We know of the agitations in different parts of the country, our principal has always said what he would do with such organizations to stop their agitation and bring them back to Nigeria as one happy family. Rather than others say what they will do, they are here creating more problems by trying vainly and wickedly to link their fellow contestants to some of those organizations.
“He expressed happiness that Nigerians knew the truth and that such gimmicks used to deceive them would no longer work.” the statement reads.
Discussion about this post